Monday, February 18, 2013

Elder Tyson Griffin: Non-stop Missionary Work!

Esta semana me ha matado!

So remember that one week when I said that Ive never been more tired in my entire life? Well I'm happy to say that I am a lot more tired now than I was then. Sheesh this week has been crazy! Last night I just couldn't believe that today was Saturday haha, I refused it like a little child. Time is flying. We had 3 zone conferences this week. The first one we went up to 33 (my old area) which was awesome! We had a joint conference with Melo (my other old zone) So it was good to see everyone. We got up at 3 in the morning here in Montevideo and I drove us all up in the truck haha. I felt like I was getting up early to go fishing or something. We also took the Pugmires with us. (the ones from Fairview that I love!) it was super fun. After the conference we got back here to Montevideo late at night and went straight to bed. The next morning we had another conference here in our church with 2 zones, and then yesterday we got up at 5 to drive out to the last conference about 3 hours away. So we are exhausted. I feel so bad... yesterday we were in a lesson at about 7:30 at night, and the lights were low in the dudes house and I was struggling so bad to stay awake, especially after driving so much I was just fatigued haha. Anyway, I kept dozing off when my comp was teaching and then I'd snap out of it before I really fell asleep. It was bad. Needless to say, these last two nights I've slept as if I were on sleeping pills. But I had a good birthday! I actually had forgotten about it until my comp wished me a happy bday later on haha. I opened my package last night, and I'm making my cake today just because this last week we had zero time. By the way thanks for the package, family!! I get so fat with the cake. But it's the last one I'm eating here haha. And I love the little cut outs of the kids, they made us all laugh and I took pictures of them, but my camera´s battery is dead, so I'll have to send those pics next week. 

Tonight we have a lesson with Enrique, one of our super stud humble investigators that has a  baptismal date for march (if we could get him to church!). That's the struggle here- the whole world will want to get baptized until you tell them they need to go to church to be able to do it haha. We're doing well though, I know he'll come tomorrow. So this is the last week of the change... then I've only got 1 left. 6 weeks. What? Makes my stomach hurt ha. My plane lands on Friday April 12 just so you know. The flight plans will be sent to you in a couple weeks:) so weird talking about this. Anyway this next week will be just as crazy getting ready for changes and everything, but I love it. Doing nonstop mission work is so addicting haha. Thanks to everyone for writing me and the bday wishes and everything! I love my life. Love you all!

No comments: