Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Well, we had another exciting day yesterday. Lauren turned 11! I can't believe my baby girl is getting so old! It has been such a fun eleven years. I can't imagine life without her. She is such a sweet, happy, compassionate person and is always concerned about other people's feelings. She's really good at giving all of us hugs when we need them. We have a lot of fun together, and sometimes she'll say some totally random thing that's completely off the subject, and it's so weird, cause she says exactly what I was just thinking. I don't know how that happens, but it blows my mind! I guess great minds think alike, right? ha-ha!


4 years old, first soccer season

in the backyard, age 9. Can't believe how fast time flies!


We had her birthday dinner last night, and her grandparents came for her birthday pie. (I guess she wasn't in the mood for cake either. She just let me know in advance!) We had banana cream and chocolate b-day pie. She is having a b-day party tomorrow night with lots of her friends. We love you, La-la, hope this is a great year for you!!!



Lauren, Kamryn, and cousin Taylor ready to dig in!


Yum!!!


a little b-day candy


Her school class made her a b-day sash and crown. She had a fun day!
Happy birthday, Bug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy! Happy! Birthday! I hope it was a great day! Love and miss you :)