Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Kamryn!


You're still just as cute!



Kamryn loves reading and potato chips..so what could be better than a new book and your very own stash of chips?


Her new birthday outfit all wrapped up.



Too bad you missed out on this cake, Kam. It was delicious!!!



Last Saturday, April 17, was Kamryn's 7 birthday. She had a party with her friends the night before her birthday. We went ice skating at the Peaks. She had never been before, but did great and had a fun time! On Saturday, she was very patient and waited all day for dad to get home from work before she opened any presents. I took Kamryn and Lauren shopping Saturday morning so that they could each pick out a new outfit for their birthdays, since they are only three weeks apart. After the shopping trip and lunch, we came home and I started in on the infamous birthday cake. I wrote about this cake on facebook, cause I thought it was so funny. She started telling me about the cake she wanted months before her birthday and she talked about it all the time: Heart shaped (I bought a special pan), strawberry flavored, pink frosting with strawberries around the edge and chocolate covered strawberries on top. So, that's what she got. On birthdays I make the kid's favorite cake and favorite meal. I aim to please!!!


When it was done, we took a picture of the cake, and then she told me she wasn't going to have any, because she doesn't really even like cake. I cut her a piece anyway, but she wouldn't even take a bite. Oh well...more for me! She has sure been a blessing in our lives. She has such a sweet disposition and a happy, cheerful personality. We don't know what we would do without our little KamiBear!

1 comment:

Valorie said...

Kristin, Love your blog! I am a terrible journal writer, so writing a blog is as close as you get. Your family picture is absolutely beautiful, and I can't believe how fast your kids are growing!! Love the little bits of wisdom you have added on the side. Cute.