Well, Elder Griffin is finally home,
and it's so awesome to have him back!
I have lots of pictures to post, so I guess I'll get started!
 |
| One day left for Ty, 18 months for Josh! |
 |
| One day to go!! |
 |
| American Airlines Dallas to SLC has arrived!!! |
 |
| The cousins came to welcome Elder Griffin:) |
 |
| The missionaries Tyson flew home with from Montevideo |
 |
| Unpacking... |
 |
| Munching on the yummy alfajores Ty brough back from Uruguay |
 |
| Headed out to hear Tyson speak about his mission in church |
 |
| Visiting with the missionaries he served with in Uruguay |
 |
| Zack and his friends at the luncheon |
 |
| These missionaries from Uruguay love each other! |
 |
| Cute little Paige is one of Tyson's cousins. They all prayed for him all during his mission. |
 |
Welcome home from Uruguay, Elder Griffin! We love you!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment